Monday, October 13, 2008



Jamie and I...umm my Captain Jack Sparrow! He started growing this after BB's wedding. his excuse was that he would dress up for Halloween as Jack Sparrow...well I will let you know .
I am learning to use my new camera... Jamie bought me a canon rebel for our aniversary. I love it, however I think it is smarter than me!
My little man Keith will be 16 this month! OMG are you kidding me? I can't believe he use to be a little boy with his little arms around my neck! He turns 16 on the 17th of this month. I love every single memory I have of this little man (Umm teen). I am so proud of the young man that he has become. I love to see all of his determination and hard work in progress.

1 comment:

Marla Herrick said...

What a wonderful accomplishment. My biggest accomplishment with my son is that he ate a spider today and we haven't had to go to the ER yet. Woohoo! Congrats!